I love my boyfriend but I feel numb in my relationship, and I feel too guilty to breakup with him, any suggestions?

Anonymous
I've been in a 2 year relationship. I was so head over heels for my boyfriend, and he was everything I ever wanted in a guy.
This past year I moved away for college, we would talk everyday and face time pretty often (we still do). We hardly ever saw each other though.

I know i might get some heat for this but, over the course of the year, I became infatuated with guy I met I met in class. He was very attractive and very fun. We went out to the bar and we got drunk and we kissed. He said I was very attractive, but I knew he wasn't looking for anything serious. He doesn't casually text me and we hardly talk ever but I still crave his attention, and I have no idea why, and I know I shouldn't.

I started to feeling numb towards my relationship. I don't feel anything negative, or positive towards my boyfriend. I didn't feel excited to see him it felt more of an obligation. I feel like I could be happy being single.
Im so conflicted with my emotions. I do genuinely care about my boyfriends well being but I don't feel anything, even though he's done nothing wrong.
1
1