What do YOU do/ think?

In my town I made a friend at college and now I've moved 30 mins away with my boyfriend. She came over to stay the night to get away from her parents (she's 24 I'm 19) the only way to hang out is if I or my boyfriend pick her up. Well I said she could stay Friday and Saturday she'd go home but she likes to buy things for my boyfriend and I like take us out to eat or something that'll take a while because when it gets dark him and I don't like to make that drive. Anywho, when she stayed the night, she wore the shortest shorts, her ass was basically out... she's not skinny but she's not big. In the mornings she'd want to hang out with us but we wanted to be with each other (we didn't want her to stay the night him especially but I didn't want to be mean..) so she kept knocking and laid on the bed with us on her stomach with her ass out of her shorts. She knows she's coming to my boyfriends so why where something that short, especially if the AC is on the coldest... what would you do if your friend did this?
What do YOU do/ think?
Add Opinion