So this is going on?

So my sister dated a guy 5 years ago and she cheated on him, lied and left him for another dude. He was loyal to her and would look for her. Then, he just decided to move on. I met him after they broke up but my sister told me a version that he was a bad boyfriend. Later I found out it wasn't like that. I met his brother too. So, his brother and I started dating last year. In January, we broke up. He broke up with me. I went into depression then found out he lied and cheated on me, he even had a baby with another girl while dating and he left me for her. So, my sister's ex and I have supported each other. Even though his thing was 5 years ago, he knew how I was feeling. So, we are sorta growing feelings for each other. I tell him that it's not good cause he dated my sister and I dated his brother. But both did the same to us and we understand each other. So, do you guys think we should give it a try? We are both loyal and willing to give everything for each other. It's just that part, we dated each other's siblings.
So this is going on?
Add Opinion