I think my married friends set me up with their single friend. This was a total surprise and I've never been set up before. What can I expect?

Anonymous
I thought I was going to a concert with my married friends, but apparently they invited this guy to join us. Knowing my friends, they are trying to set us up. It's gonna be a double date with all of us going to the concert, dine and bar together and after that we'll spend the night at another friend's empty flat. Just the four of us. I've met the guy and he seems nice, so I'm fine with all of this, but the thing is, I've never been set up before, so what do you think is expected of me, does the guy know what's going on or has he been setting it up as well and am I supposed to know what the deal is? How do these things work?
1
1