On and Off, Yes and No… Interested not interested?

Anonymous
Hi there, I’ve been talking on and off with a guy for 8 months. We’ve hang out a couple of time and had sex once (3 months after we meet). When we meet, he was just getting out of a relationship and we were just friends. We stop talking for one month and a half. We’ve been back in contact since March and text each other 2-3 times a week. I am out of town for a job all summer (April until August) so it’s hard to make plans to see each other. He would always tell me that when I am back in town we are gonna see each other more often. We usually text about sports, work, and we also do sexting. But two days ago I told him that I could take some time off to come see him and he says : I am honestly not looking for a relationship right now with anyone. I ask him if it was with anyone or with me and he said: anyone. That he would rather wait until I am back in town. That right now he has no interest on seeing or dating. I told him that when I come back at the end of the summer I would want for us to get to know each other more if he was interested. Then we got into a fight over text and he told me that he is talking to another girl and that he like her and that his focus is on her (and baseball) for the summer. Then he told me that I am not his type and that he will never date me. That he hate girls that text everyday and beg him. I ended the conversation saying: (You know what I want, where I stand. Don’t text me back if you don’t want the same things. I don’t want to fight, so leave me alone.) Then he never reply. I don’t know if what he his saying are true or that it’s because we were fighting. We never did fight before. I once told him that I wanted to start getting to know him more and he said that it was to fast, he wasn’t ready for another relationship. I told him the same things and he came back after one month and a half. I don’t know If I was being to pushy or if I did the right thing to tell him to text me only if he want the same things. thanks for the advice :)
On and Off, Yes and No… Interested not interested?
Add Opinion