What should I do?

Anonymous
So there's this guy I have a really HUGE crush on, there's something about him that I adore and I feel like I've pretty much made it clear to him that I am totally interested in him but the thing is he's dealt with so many girls who have turned out to be the same and relationships just haven't worked out for him so I feel like he isn't interested in me. It's tricky because he does act like he likes me but it seems like there's something blocking him from letting loose and showing it completely. I'm curious as to what I should do, I know for a fact I am different from the girls he's dealt with but I don't want to keep going out of my way to prove that to me if he really isn't interested. A part of me just wants to pull him aside and say LOOK LET ME LOVE YOU lmao but I'm going to feel so weird if I do that. I don't know what to do ctfu please help me.
+1 y
He's so nonchalant it's so hard for me to tell if he's interested or not. It's like he reached out to me then after that he doesn't pay me any mind! I feel as if I'm chasing him so I'm really just ready to say whatever and keep it pushing because I'm not about to sit here and go out of my way to show somebody I want them when I'm the only one doing so, it makes me feel like a creep 😂 I'm so annoyed
What should I do?
1
1