I'm scared I'm losing "the one that got away" again?

So I've known this girl for years, we used to work together at a coffee shop and soon became intimate. I was too young and stupid to see what she was worth and let her go when she called things off. 3 years went by where I thought about her everyday. eventually I found her profile on plentyoffish. com and was ecstatic when I saw she was single again. I immediately reached out to her and those same sparks, that same flame was still there. She has a daughter now, and we're both different in our certain ways but when we're together it's like ecstasy. We've been together about a month now and things are taking a bad turn. In our time apart, she was with 2 abusive boyfriends literally back to back (including her daughter's father) and we started dating almost immediately after the 2nd relationship. she hasn't had time to really clear her head and me being unknowingly selfish and stupid, didn't realize how much I was asking of her. she says she loves me and I know her daughter does, but she doesn't know what she wants. I know this girls is the one for me but I'm scared for her mental health. I'm also scared that she's gonna hate me for rushing into something with me. due to my own abusive relationships, I have horrible anxiety and I'm scared if we were to "take a breather" that she wouldn't want to get back together. I don't know I'm just hurting and I wish I could help her.
I'm scared I'm losing "the one that got away" again?
Add Opinion