One days he says how much he likes me then the next he ignores me and not speaking anymore?

Anonymous
I met a guy 2 weeks ago and he started texting me everyday and we went on a date that went really well and we talked about our next date.

After the date he text me saying how he would love another chance to see me again and said he isn t usually that quiet but he was just so nervous. He text me more after the date and seemed more interested.

Then 2 days later he text me saying have i done something wrong? Anyway it turns out that my last text to him didn t send so he thought I was ignoring him. He said he wanted to text me all day but he thought he had done something wrong.

Anyway we cleared that up an carried on speaking as normal and then on Wednesday he read my message straight away and never replied. 3 days later I then messaged him to ask if he's ok and he replied a day later saying hey I'm good what about u hun. I then replied asking how his weekend was and he has read the message hours ago and not replied I don t get how he can go from really liking me to this within 2 days!!

Please help!! Thank you
3
1