Is the relationship between my boyfriend and I too ruined to be fixed?

BabyBear365
My boyfriend of only one month showed me to his family. I'm 22, and a college student. Sadly family even commented on my Facebook post about going to a democratic political rally saying I don't know anything about politics and that I should go back to Puerto Rico (I'm actually not even Hispanic). I want to know if you guys think this will work if his family hates me and my family probably won't like his family. I want things to work between us, but I have doubts. He isn't racist, but he is really religious. He knows I have no interest in myself being religious, but he won't stop trying to convert me. And despite us having already had sex, he's considering stoping and waiting until marriage to have sex again which I am not okay with. I'm worried I won't find anyone better than him. Things were so good in the beginning and I feel like I already invested so much of myself into him. Should we breakup? Does this even have potential to work if we're so different?
+1 y
*I do know about politics. His family said I don't because I am liberal, and his family is conservative. My boyfriend is not conservative, and he has defended me to his family. But the truth is, he does deeply care about his family liking his partner. He and I talked about our differences way before I posted this question. We both agreed we like each other and want it to work, yet we aren't sure if it's possible with our setbacks. I want advice if this is unsalvageable or if it's worth it
10
10