+1 y

When talking to someone new, and he/she ask you about your breakup, what's " to long to talk about your ex"?

Hopefully I asked this right, so I met this guy last month, we both have busy schedules so we haven't talked a lot until 2 days ago, he called me on his day off, and our conversation lasted 4 hours, so before we ended our conversation he asked what happened with my last relationship because he was shocked that someone would break up with me. So I told him all the reasons why he broke up with me ( that lasted about 25 mins). So today my friends was saying that was to much information and to long to talk about an ex. I didn't know because after I told him he was saying what he thinks about the breakup.
3
2