What's his deal? Do I tell him I like him?

We met ten months ago. He was the one who asked me out and pursued me. We were hanging out and dating for about a month, then I went on a trip for almost a month, he went away after that and we didn't see each other for about a month and a half.. I thought we had a connection, not really sure what happend.. Since then, We’d run into each other occasionally at parties and events. He would always be flirting with me and only wanting to be around me. He would always trying kissing me. I would flirt back eventually. I have tried to move on but I find myself still thinking about him.

He also always asks me to do things with him, but never follows through.. he's hot and cold.. I've turned down his advances and told him I won't sleep with him, but hed still try and be very flirty with me always. I don't get him, what does he want? When I would message him asking him if he was drinking one night, he told me he already had plans.. (it was already pretty late in the day but still, he's the one asking to hangout and then I try to message him and nada). I just wanted to get to know him and have fun with him like we used to! How do we go back to just having fun and spending time together? I don't know where we stand.. I want to just hangout and go on a date for goodness sake, have fun... and don't know how to get back to what we had.. We have fun everytime we were together, we talked about some deep things and he always makes me laugh. Did I just read too much into it? Uh Can we actually have something? Does he have feelings for me? Does he know I like him? I need advice, what do i do? does he like me? So many mixed signals.. I don't know what his deal is, I'm scared of getting hurt
1
1