Is this girl messing with me or should I be patient and give her the benefit of the doubt? PLEASE HELP?

Solustein
Hey guys, so i met a girl in my college class and we hit it off relatively well always smiles and fun conversations. I asked her out the following week, and everything was great we texted & snap-chatted the entire time before and after our date. So date #2 happens and everything is still great and wonderful, we still talking as avidly as ever. However the following week she texts me and says she realized she isn't ready for a relationship. But she is perfectly fine with dating and still seeing each other... anyways so during the next 2 weeks she is very distant/cold and absent minded saying some stuff is happening at home and she just isn't feeling well. Our conversation grind to a halt and she barely texts me at all. Now she asked if we could be friends for the time being until things settle down, whatever that means as she doesn't really tell me anything.

So my question is this, i really like this girl hell i could easily say i'm in love with her. Should i get out now and save myself future problems and grief or should i give her a chance and be patient.
+1 y
would love some girls opinions on this.
1
1