What would you think of a 19 (almost 20)-year-old girl dating a 17-year-old guy?

Anonymous
I met this guy at work and I'm pretty into him and I'm almost positive he's into me, I'm not going to act on it unless there's positive signs though. I'm currently 19 but I will be 20 this September, so it is still quite a bit till then. This guy is 17 and will be 18 in February, so I'm a little less then two and a half years older than him.
I've always dated older guys, anywhere from a year to nine years older than me but I've just never had success with it and I usually get pressured into things I don't want to do. Im still a virgin so I'm not looking to just fuck a 17-year-old; I want to build an actual relationship with someone who isn't going to pressure me into anything and I have a good feeling about this guy.
I know it's ultimately up to me (and the guy) if we decide to date or not, but I am slightly worried about what people will think. A common thing I've heard about what people think of girls who date younger guys is "What's wrong with her?", and I don't want that to be people's thought when they see us.
6
5