How often do guys think girls get hit on?

Anonymous
I've heard from some guys that girls get hit on "all the time," and that dating is therefore so easy for women since they don't have to lift a finger. I don't think this is true at all - I consider myself a reasonably good-looking woman, and I only ever get approached by men about twice a year, if at all. I've asked my female friends about their experiences, and they say they never get men flirting with them either. So where exactly does this idea that all girls have tons of options come from? My theory is that guys only notice girls who are in the top 2% in both looks and social skills, and see those girls being hit on all the time, and therefore make sweeping conclusions about the dating prospects of the other 98% of women as well. Agree or disagree?
How often do guys think girls get hit on?
11
3
Add Opinion