Is he losing interest... or just genuinely busy?

I've been seeing this guy for a month, now. We've had dates ranging from once a week to every other week, and whenever we're together, it's totally fine. He shows interest, listens, tells me how much he really likes me, etc... He doesn't seem to be much of a texter (neither am I, so it's not such a big deal) so I only really hear from him if he wants to arrange a date for the two of us. I feel like recently, though, I've been the one to initiate the texting instead of him... even when I just texted once during the week to "say hi", all I get as a response is a "hi" back & that's it. We've met online, and I do see that he's signed into the dating site maybe... once a week? It's not constant, but yet, he continues to check. This has happened to me before, where guys have still been active online even after I've been on dates with them, but they did it much more frequently which makes me assume they've been looking for someone "better". As for this guy... I have no idea what he could possibly be doing.

My only dating experiences have ever been through online dating... and unfortunately, I've dealt with guys appearing very interested for a few dates, and then he just disappears. This whole "ghosting" thing is very frustrating. So... do you think this guy is about to ghost on me, or is he just genuinely busy? Because we didn't see each other last weekend, due to bad weather & the Mother's Day holiday, and I want him to initiate contact with me first, for a change. Do you think he will? And if he doesn't, what do I say - since I'd like to continue seeing him, but it's kinda hard to do that when I have no idea where things are headed one month into it all... do I stick it out or move on? Do you think he's really interested in me or is already pulling away?
1
1