COLD AND DISTANT FOR MORE THAN A WEEK. ARE WE BREAKING UP?

My boyfriend of 3 years and I had a huge argument a week ago and he has been cold and withdrawn ever since. It is my issue and I have sincerely apologised.. but he is still behaving the same way.

The root of the problem in this relationship is my insecurities and neediness. He has always tried assuring me but I understand this is something I have to work on myself from within. The last time we spoke, he was tearing very badly and told me to find someone that can make me happy. I know he still loves me because recently I was in the hospital and he was really worried and called.

He has lately been extremely busy and stressed with work as well.. We also argued at such a bad timing. We have agreed to meet this weekend to talk. But I am afraid he is going to break up rather than patch up.. How can I show him I am sorry and will work on my own issues? How can I mend his broken heart again?

Thank you for your time. I really need help.
3
1