First time she saw me after rejecting me she was following me around and trying to make eye contact with me. What does this mean?

I’m not a lesbian but I like this girl from my dance class and I thought she liked me too. Turns out she wasn't interested in me romantically but she said we will keep talking normally. We had also actually planned to go out before I told her that I see it as sth more than a hangout, so clearly she had no idea about my intentions. So after two days we saw each other on our class and she kept trying to stand or sit next to me or look at me. Or at least sit to talk with her best friend next to me. I was super cool and looked happy and confident and I was acting normal around her. Why do you think she acts that way now? I also kinda think that the first time she pictured us together was the night she rejected me so could this mean that she now started thinking about me differently or wonder what would happen if she had said yes?
1
1