What are some good ways to approach a shy stand next to family girl? When I used to be a shy stand next to family guy?

Anonymous
Recently I have been seeing a girl that I used to know and our families used to hang out. Me and her were always shy just sitting with or hiding behind our parents. She still does that but now I'm more outgoing and confident. I approached her and talked with her a few times and she quickly warmed up. Then she stopped coming around but I'm sure I will see her again eventually. I looked at her social media and it looks like just girls who we know comment on her stuff or like it. Since she was home schooled I'm not that surprised but I'm really not sure what I can do to approach her, get to know her some more, and if she likes me flirting ask her out.

What advice does this site have for me?
1
1