My girlfriend is very likeable, smart, and popular with people, but I am not, how can I not feel hurt by this?

I am not upset with her, I am happy to be with her. But Sometimes I feel overshadowed by her.

I just feel like I can't tell her how I feel about this scenario, in fear she will think I want her to change, which I don't.

She is very smart and is great at getting her ideas across to others, great at talking to people, she has been more successful in many areas of life.

I can't talk to people well, people never get the points I try to make in conversations and would rather talk to my girlfriend than me, and in general she gets the attention, I am living in her shadow. When we are alone with each other we feel equal.

I hate letting this bother me, but it does. 😕
+1 y
Why isn't this a hot topic?
+1 y
Bump
1
0