How do you girls feel about a guy with noticeable acne/redness/acne scars? not severe but still its noticeable. would you still find him attractive?

I'm the guy lol it sucks because I've always loved to talk to random girls and actually introduce myself and such, but ever since college happened, I dont why my skin started to get all crappy and start breaking out hardcore. I used to have really clear porcelain looking skin lol. and yeah it has really affected my confidence and motivation to even talk to people in general. I've actually skipped lectures and stayed all day in the restroom a couple of times so that no one could look at my face lol.. I got out when it was already dark and I could walk to my vehicle 😂😂. but coming back to the dating game it has kept me from talking to potential wifey material lol because I'm just too self conscious and obsessed with my face that I just tend to keep my headphones in and just be somewhere where I can't be seen..
to make things even worse I feel like I'm literally the only person on campus with ugly skin.. I see everyone else and boom crystal clear skin surrounded by honeys 😂😂😂 well I just had to get this off my chest I've been feeling kinda in the dumps because of it lol and I have a filter in my pic so its not that noticeable but in real life it is 😂😂😂 any advice would be greatly appreciated
3
0