I love my boyfriend a lot but I know he is cheating on me with other girls, he doesn't like monogamy but I still want to be with him. Will u stay or leave?

Anonymous
I love my boyfriend because of many reason but I can never trust him since he told me that he doesn't like monogamy , but at the same time he told me since he loves me he will not date others or have sex, but I keep on getting hints that he is fucking with others, when I ask he refuses to accept. I even offered him an option that he can fuck with others but he didn't accept it and choose to cheat me. I don't understand why he is doing it. The readers will be thinking why I am still staying. It's because I don't want to go through pain of breakup and loosing someone, I have too much problems going on in life. I wanted suggestion what will u guys do if u want to stay with someone but feel miserable with their habit. Will u talk to them. Or u will just keep ignoring the situation. Or any other way
I love my boyfriend a lot but I know he is cheating on me with other girls, he doesn't like monogamy but I still want to be with him. Will u stay or leave?
Add Opinion