What should I do when my relationship kind of feels fake to me?

I've been dating a guy who is paralyzed. I feel like our relationship is a secret though because he hasn't told his family. I met his mom one night by accident and he said he doesn't like when she asks a bunch of questions. I like him a lot but I think I'm going to tell him I'm not dating him because I feel the whole thing is fake. We never go out in public but when he's with family or friends he's at graduation parties or things like that. I feel like I'm a giant secret until something better comes along.
+1 y
Well he's been acting weird because he's quitting his job where we work and starts another the first week of June. I asked if he was keeping me secret and he looked as if I smacked him across the face and said no absolutely not and that his sibling knew and that his mom tends to be a bit too much at times. He said when he starts the new job he thinks it will be a lot less stressful and he will be able to properly introduce me.
2
1