Guys, Could You Interpret This Dream?

Hello, gentlemen!

Okay, so... more than a few times since we've stopped seeing each other, I have had dreams about my "ex", if you can call him that and I am unsure of why. He and I don't speak (his choice). He avoids seeing me. He doesn't care to be a part of my life anymore, however, he still visits my dreams occasionally. It's been a while since the last one.

In this one, I had a dream that I had somehow found myself in his house. Now, I would never sneak into anyone's home without their permission, even if it was to help them in some way. If I needed something that desperately, I would get the police involved or speak to them. But, I knew he wasn't there and he didn't know I was there. I was looking for something, but I didn't know what... I just knew that I was.

Then, the worst thing that could have happened, happened. He came home early...

The worst part is, in the dream, his daughter and her friend were staring at me and I asked them to be quiet and not tell him I was there, which they agreed to. But, as I was sneaking out of the house and trying to escape, he noticed them searching for me, causing him to investigate and for me to run. I did the best I could to hide from him, but I ended up having to book out of the house, running as fast as possible away and hiding outside behind some trees. Thankfully, he never found me.

I am just very curious. Why on earth would I be in his house? What could I need or want from him? I owe him nothing and I only feel that he was dishonest with me. So, why would I dream about this? Can anyone interpret it? If you could, I would be extremely appreciative. Thank you so much, guys. πŸ’œ
Guys, Could You Interpret This Dream?
3