Is she giving me the cold shoulder on purpose? Should I just take the hint?

Anonymous
I've been seeing a girl for 4 months, she was in a relationship at the start and then she left him about a month into it, we were perfect at the start and it was lovely... texting all the time and constantly complimenting and showing affection to each other, she said she needs some me time but we still text everyday... just at terrible intervals... sometimes she ignores me for hours other times she'll get back right away. I've said all the affectionate things that have been said in the last few weeks and she's replied ie "I miss you"..."I miss you too" but it just seems cold and not right. We've argued littlw bits and speaking to my ex she said we never argued so it leads me to think its this new girl. My question really is how is she feeling? I can't really ask her because any deep conversations she just throws out "we're not in a relationship" It all sounds so simple writing this but my heads full. She told me she loved me early days and I've told her I love her as well.
1
0