Should I move on because he said he is not ready for a relationship?

Anonymous
Hello. I have dated with a guy for 3 months and we have done a lot of things together.
We met on Tinder and we are 10 years different. I am in early 20s and he is in early 30s.
I have not dated with guys for that long before relationships, so I am kinda confused about he said he is not ready.
He introduced me to his family and friends and we went to a trip. We spend together at least twice a week and I stay over at his place often. He always tries to spend time with me.
I was ready to move forward with him, so I told him what I want, but he said he is not ready for that and need more time. However, he told me he is not interested in dating with other girls and still wants to see me even though we are on different pages. Also, he said he wants a relationship in the future.
I am really not sure if I should move on and forget him or I should wait little bit more.
I need some advices, thank you.
+1 y
Also, he said that for him, being in a relationship means getting used to caring about someone.
1
1