Is this considered as courtship?

Anonymous
A guy I met online is currently away on a trip - we matched the day before his trip and we were talking, we seem to have a lot in common, particular photography, which is what we have been mainly talking about. We haven't even talked about our background/job, but it feels like I've known him longer, even though we only texted for half a day.

He said even though he will be away, he will be in touch and don't worry and how he can't wait to go out and take photos with me and then asked photography date? He even asked for my star sign and then asked if that's a good match and how he thinks it is. He said he will message me the next day whilst he is on his trip, and in fact he did and shared some of his trip photos and we had a light text conversation.

He seems to be one that keeps his word, normally guys say they will text the next day, but never does. But he did.

Is this called courtship? So you think he's chasing me? I am older by a year and half and never dated someone younger.
Is this considered as courtship?
1
1