Meet an interesting girl at a restaurant I go to but not sure if I should make a move?

I've gone to this restaurant a fair bit during the last few summers and often meet interesting and attractive younger women who work there. I meet one there last night which must of been new cause I had never seen her before. was super attracted to her and she seemed to be enjoying my attention , she never served me so wasn't looking for a tip but was nearby. and she seemed to be enjoying my attention somewhat , well I don't even know if she's single but most of the time the girls there are as they come here for summer to party and such.

last year when I meet another girl who worked same job as her , I sort of took it way too slow ( although I did talk to her a fair bit ) and she knew I liked her but it like didn't go anywhere. she sort of just got annoyed eventually , then summer was over and she went back home.

which is why I'm thinking I should be more direct if I get the chance to talk to her in more detail , sometimes the girls from there go to another nearby bar and that might be a good time.

but then I feel like I need to feel her out more first and determine if she is even interested
1
1