If guy wants JUST sex, will he bother texting everyday?

Anonymous
Met this guy from online in person a few weeks ago. It was a short meeting over coffee and he was eager to set up a proper date with me afterwards which I accepted. The date had to be a few weeks away because of my busy schedule. He messaged me every single day leading up to the date and he initiated all the messages. He hardly asks me questions about myself and even when I try to give him more details about my day he didn't seem to be that interested but he still persisted in messaging me. He even called me when I asked if we could talk on the phone. On our date we had dinner at a restaurant and then went back to his place for a movie. I told him before we went to his house that I'm the type of person who likes to take it slow and he said that's fine. We ended up having a pretty hardcore make out session and his hands tried to roam my body. I reiterated that I'm the type of person who only has sex with someone when I know them better and he kept saying that's ok we can just go as far as making out. Since that day he's been texting me everyday and again it's small talk. I'm not sure what to make of this guy! People please help!
If guy wants JUST sex, will he bother texting everyday?
Add Opinion