She's like family but not family? Ahhh j?

Alright so details...
I started talking to this girl, she is pretty amazing and absolutely beautiful (yes lesbian shit) we are both out of the closet. All of families knows. This isn't one of those "we are confused about our sexuality" postings. She has had her fair share of girlfriends as have I. Okay anyways back to it.

Everything about her and I has just clicked. We have fun together, she makes me happy and we talk every day from the time we wake up until the we fall asleep. I don't know where this thing we have is going but we are just having fun with it because it just feels right. The thing is, we both are starting to catch feelings. With that said

Here comes the problem.

My uncle (blood uncle) was married to this lady, this lady cheated on him. She got pregnant, he knew it. She knew it. He got pissed and said "i will only forgive this, if you allow me to be this kids father." Long story short that is what happen. She was raised by him. I didn't grow up with her, I'm not really close with my uncle but now that her and I are adults we started talking and shit just went from there. We instantly vibe, She knows she's not biologically related, everyone in the family knows.

Is it wrong that we have these feelings that are developing? We both have talked about it and we both have said that it's fine because we aren't actually related but we both still have that fear of what will the family think. From what the world I guess, will think. Some of our friends knows and they said it's not really weird because we didn't grow up together, and we aren't actually related but that fear of what the family will think has kind of has stopped us from actually moving forward.

I would for sure like some advice. Honestly let's be nice. If you think it's wrong, hey that's okay, please tell me your thoughts but no need to be any type of asshole status. There is enough of that in this world without you adding to it. Thanks guys!

2
2