Guys, would you ever go back to an ex? He's back, what does he want now?

Anonymous

Two months ago me and my ex had a semi-bad break-up, long distance wasn't working for us, so we decided to take a step back and wait, I didn't like being unsure about where we stand, so I went to London specifically to meet him so we could talk face to face and hash things out, and I told him two weeks in advance about it, but on the day I went he was at the other end of town supposedly stuck in traffic and unable to meet at all that day and I had a train to catch... Him not being available that day spoke volumes of how important this was to him and I blocked him on whatsapp only, for a day lol but he didn't even try to call me or anything, he just didn't care... that really hurt, but two days later I swallowed my pride and contacted him, he refused to even talk on the phone, he said that when I blocked him we were done, but the thing is I didn't even block his number on my phone, and I said that to him, I said that he didn't even try, and he was rude, he straight up said he didn't want anything got to do with me, and he's lost feelings for me.
(All this coming from the guy that said I was "the one" for him... bs)
I was hurt, but I'm okay now, I've made peace with everythign happened, but I know I can never forgive him for what he did.

Two days ago he messaged me, and he's talking as if nothing wrong happened between us wtf!
I'm giving him dead one word replies, and quite honestly I don't want to deal with it right now, I'm in my final year of university and have exams that I need to do...

I can't ever trust him again... and I'm not completely over the situation, what should I do?
7
2