Went to a couple of dates with a girl. Was not physically attracted to her. What should I text to be polite? Or should I text anything at all?

I went out on a couple of dates with a girl introduced by a mutual friend. I had fun hanging out with her. We shared stories and laughed. She has a nice personality, but I am not physically attracted to her.

It has been a week since our second date. And have not texted each other for a week. Should I text something like "I enjoyed hanging out with you, but I did not feel the click to move forward. I hope you understand"? Or should I just continue stop texting her and it will become obvious anyway? I also do not want to come across as arrogant because I am also not assuming that she likes me. Texting her about it is polite, but is it unnecessary or too formal?

Thank you!
2
1