Guys - what are some ways you let a girl you're texting with know that she's talking too much n you want her to let up?

I think that's one of the reasons lots of girls (well, I know I'm guilty of this) seem to "ghost". They're afraid they're gonna turn the guy off by texting or talking to the guy too much, so they hold back and let the guy set the pace. But then the guy thinks the girl is being reticent because she's not into him so he stops contacting her and then both sides are left like "wtf, girls/guys suck etc etc rage rage".

So guys, how do you usually let a girl know she's talking too much and you need her to chill out with that shit? Do you ghost? Or have certain ques in your convos that you think she should pick up on?

4
1