Life: bipolar disorder and love problems?

kit27
my life's strange. I'm emo goth punk and biker. if had one nd and he ended up duchey. question is this.. why do I still think about him? we would have calls where one minute we would be laughing about something stupid and the next he's say that I'm horrible at this relationship and he wanted to break up. then he'd hang up... what's that mean? he did this at least once a month for a year. there was even one time where I was literally crying on the floor and he'd just not even care if hed hurt me. he hated the way I texted, and the way I spoke. he even went as far as to say he wanted me to change into someone else. he says this isn't working and I have no idea how to be in a relationship. he told me once he was bipolar but I'd bipolarness really that bad. so bad that you hurt the one you care about so much? I tolerated his ways for a year. then I broke up with him. but then he begged to take him back so I did because i still loved him.. he then did it again. I finally had enough. I even told him how I felt and what we needed to do to fix it. he's just so confusing... am I dumb to stay? did I do right or should I try to forget him for good? I haven't been able to yet. what do I o?
Life: bipolar disorder and love problems?
Add Opinion