My long term boyfriend wants to be the center of my universe?

Anonymous
My boyfriend calls me inconsiderate and thoughtless whenever I make a decision to do something just for me. And frankly I'm getting tired of it.

I always give in to his needs and what he wants. From where we eat to where we live to where we go on vacation. Everything is on his terms. If I do or say something he doesn't agree me, I'm instantly thoughtless and inconsiderate.

He he says that relationships are about doing what's best of the other person and having them in mind. But I feel like I'm losing myself. I feel like I'm walking on eggshells and I'm scared to do anything that might be 'wrong' because it leads to him having a tantrum.

Is this what relationships are suppose to be like? Because if it is, I want out. I feel like I can't sacrifice any more of myself and yet all he wants is more from me. When I try to talk to him, I just get a list of all the things I'm doing wrong. I don't know, I feel bad about myself around him sometimes and I hate it.

This is is my first real relationship. Advice please! Is this normal?
3
2