I think I have feelings for my best friend, should I tell him given the context?

Anonymous
When we met 5 years ago I fell in love with him, and for 2 years I thought he was the one, but then I moved away, met somebody else and so did he.
A few months a go he told me that when we met he thought I was the one for him too, but I was taken and we never talked about it again.
We live in different countries now and when I went to visit him 3 days ago, I felt something and now I cannot take him off my mind and I can't help but feel that he's the one for me. I thought I'd never think of him that way again, and the problem is that just 2 weeks ago I got involved with someone and we're in a relationship, I'm happy with him and all but since the moment I saw my best friend, I feel that every text and every touch with my boyfriend is wrong
1
0