What advice would you give a friend whose just recently broken up with her boyfriend? She's not sure if she feeling anxious or down at the moment?

So, she broke up with her boyfriend yesterday. He dumped her. She's not used to being dumpee rather the dumper. She's still into him at the moment. They were dating for almost two years. They're both early twenties. He had just falling out of love with her and was just giving her hints like ignoring her and stuff. I wanna give her advice but I'm not the best with words and shizz , but I wanna be there to support her. They were having problems back last year when he told her that she should wear more provactive clothing so he can call her his. He wouldn't meet her family' either when her sister had invited him. Saying he wanted to keep that side separate etc. It's still pretty raw in her at the moment. I don't live near her unfortunately but planning to see her soon.
What advice would you give a friend whose just recently broken up with her boyfriend? She's not sure if she feeling anxious or down at the moment?
Add Opinion