I'm thinking about abstaining from sex for the next 13 months. How crazy does this sound?

Anonymous
My reasoning:

I'm 22 and graduating June 2018. I'm going to be the only one in my family with no children and finishing school. This is a big thing for my family; they treat me as if I'm the 'golden child.'

I don't want to get pregnant and ruin it. Not only would my family be disappointed but I would be devastated. I don't want to ruin my chance at a good future.

I've made it this far, being on bc and using prorection. Now I don't want to take any chances.

But I would still like to date and get to know someone. School and my career are way more important to me than any man but I would still like to keep the door open. Will this decision cause men to turn away?
5
3