Girls, Did you know that if you never ask any men out, you may not find the 'ideal man'?

A lot of women complain about dating and sleeping with only jerks, and never find nice guys.

Maybe that nice guy could be right in front of you, but never asked you out, because he does not waste his time on forcing himself to find the right girl?

Stop worrying about other people thinking that you may come off as 'thirsty'... DO NOT WORRY ABOUT WHAT OTHERS THINK, as you always preach to those insecure guys, that you would NEVER date in the first place?

All I ask, is try asking out men yourselves.

I knew many guys that had dated a few women, with nothing coming out of it. They later come across a woman that asked them out, and they happily married, or stayed together for MANY years at least.
5