Why do I only attract guys that I'm not attracted to?

okay so, I am really curious as to why I attract guys I'm not attracted to. I have attracted a few who I've been attracted to, but for the most part it seems as if guys I don't like, like me almost constantly. Aside from that, this doesn't go for just looks, I'm not shallow at all. I do have to find the person attractive for me to date them, but they also have to have a great personality. Looks don't mean everything to me.

I have been hit on a lot tbh and I'm not trying to brag about it either, but every time it's usually somebody I don't like and I don't understand why. Why can't I attract somebody who I actually like? The only guys that usually try anything with me are the ones I don't like and I don't understand why, I mean I'm a sweet girl in my opinion, but for some reason no guys that I may actually find attractive will try anything. Can somebody help me?

Incase anybody is actually curious about what I look like, that's me. I'm 16 if anybody is wondering.
6
4