Not able to know what this girl has her in her mind?

Met this girl at a shop. She approached and asked my number. Then there were texts on when to hangout. But she takes a lot of time to reply. An average of at least 20min. So , when I asked her about this, she said that she is like that and I have to adjust with that. Then after 2 weeks of no response from her side ( strange isn't it? ), I meet her again at another shop. She said we should plan to hangout someday. That day came in 3 days time and we hanged out. She liked it very much. Not a single sign of discomfort from her side. She laughed out loud for my sense of humour. And when I dropped her home , she said she was very happy to spend time with me. She even said, she would let me know soon when we can hangout next, cos she is busy with work too.. And that was it. Tried messaging her. She replied two or three and my last message is still unreplied. And thats it , its now about a month. And don't know. Are girls these complicated? This was my first ever date and I know I wasn't that bad.. But still , this girl confuses me.. what you think?
Not able to know what this girl has her in her mind?
Add Opinion