If a girl doesn't reply, or responds slowly, would you think a girl is playing hard to get?

Anonymous
Say you started talking to a guy online, but you have a busy schedule with work as you manage two full time jobs at the same time and you become slower with replies/sometimes full two days with no response - would you think she's playing hard to get?

Or if she tells you that she only saw the message now because work has been chaotic, would you find it more attractive that she has her own life and isn't glued to her phone? I'm not a clingy or needy in general.

I recently been doing this because work has been overwhelming and I don't want the guy to think I'm playing hard to get or playing games, what would the guy think if she explained? Would this be a turn off for guys?
10
1