I find it really hard not to hate women and it is affecting my life. has anyone dealt with this?

I can't have a relationship. I genuinely can't trust or love any woman. no im not a an awkward virgin with no life and no social skills quite the opposite. I'm not saying I've never had a girlfriend I'm saying I have issues respecting women. To the point where its even interfering with my relationship with my mother. I mean I love her but I still get frustrated when I notice some of the stereotypical negative qualities you associate with women. as for what annoys me about them.. well there's not enough room to sum this up in 2000 characters but Ill try. Its mainly in their thought process. its psychotic to put it lightly I really don't understand why they think or feel the way they do about things. I hate how they argue.. you can't just argue a single topic they go off tangent especially if you're right. I hate how they think they're on equal footing as men even though in the age of equality they still aren't held to the same expectations as men. they get to pick and choose what aspects of "equality" they want for example most will insist on the man paying the bill but also feel like they don't really need a man and are independent (which is hardly ever really the case). They use men. Anytime a woman gives you sex there is always an ulterior motive. if you're extremely sexy she might have a fling with you but its rarely ever just for sex. usually its to find a stepdad or get pregnant or find someone to take care of her emotional needs or financial needs the list goes on... I honestly can't fit everything that frustrates me on one page but again my point in writing this isn't to simply complain about women. have any of you felt this way and changed? what allowed you to move on and stop disliking them so much? I realize that my feelings are unhealthy like I said its not just women I would date its not just "whores" its my mother too its all women. I've had tgese feelings for a few years now and it's really starting to consume me.
5
4