Why are gay men so attracted to me? Women not so much?

I currently work at a bank , and a somewhat gay area. And for some reason gay men love flirting with me. I even had a 50 year old white man flirt me and handed me his number. The gay men at my job also say very slick shit like I like your ears , hair , skin, etc. then they try to be extra slick and ask stupid ass questions that have nothing to do with banking like how's your love life? Gay people even come to the bank to do stupid things. Like they'll walk up to an ATM and as soon as they see me behind the teller line , it's like they bright up and say hey I want this guy to withdrawal my money (even tho the ATM is extremely faster) That being said if a pretty woman walks in the bank and there's a huge line at the ATM she waits even tho there's not a single soul at the teller line.

Now I don't have anything against gay people but it's starting to make me feel uncomfortable. I feel like loosing my temper and going off on the next innaporriate approach I get. It's also confusing. How can I get so much attention from gay guys but so little from women. I get flirted with a pretty woman maybe once every two months (if that ). How In the world can gay people think I'm so fucking attractive but females look me over like I'm nothing. Older women always ask me how are u so handsome and single? It's hard out here for a straight black man in Atlanta.

To be honest if only gay people find me attractive I rather just not be attractive to no one at all

how can only guys find me attractive, if straight females and gay guys are attracted to the same thing?

i will also post a pic of me to show how I look

2
2