Attractive girls dating unattractive guys and showing signs of interest in other guys?

So in my year and a half as a college student i've been told a lot iam really good looking, i've been stared at often, checked out, asked 2-3 times to be a boyfriend, never got laid if you have to know but relationship wise... i say girls seem quite interested in dating me.

iam cool, chill and laid back and iam also 6'2 if you must know, like every other human when i get signs of interest from an attractive person i become a little more excited than usual, and i get such signs from a lot of girls, signs such as checking me out, looking at me often, holding eye contact when we run into each other and sometimes smiling as well... but here's the issue, these girls are 99.9% of the time taken, how do i know? i know their friends or have seen their bfs.

and in all these situations the girl is really hot, while her boyfriend is overweight, has short bad hair, not great looking and most of the time under 5'11, iam like " cool seems like love is not only about looks" but then... you guessed it, i catch these girls showing lots of interest in me, i've never tried anything with any of them but i know that can't be right when you're dating someone? what do you guys think?
1
1