Does she like me or just see me as a friend?

I've been talking to this girl on a dating site for a few weeks and we were getting on really well and appeared top have a lot in common. We met earlier this week and had a great connection with each other and we talked easily with one another. I noticed she was mirroring my body language a few times and kept looking down so it felt as if she was attracted. She kept wanting to extend the date too~ instead of only one place we went to 3 and she asked if I wanted to hang out with her friends and her later too.

Throughout our meeting, she mentioned introducing me to her friends and family and going to various places together, she ended up initiating a hug at the end of our date. I really like her and don't want to mess this up. Does she like me in that way or is she just being friendly? On the site it said she wasn't sure about wanting a relationship and due to past experiences my understanding of friendships/crushes are blurred as I often misread signs that weren't there.

Thanks for reading this
1
1