My friend that's a girl recently had a breakup and she's really sad :(. I love her and want to make her feel better?

Anonymous
We are both 15 and yeah. You read that right. I love her. She's only a friend but she is so amazing and beautiful and nice. She had a boyfriend that was nice to her at first so I was a bit jealous but I didn't mind as long as she was happy, but turns out as soon as she told him she wanted to wait for sex he left her and started dating another girl. They broke up yesterday and she won't stop crying because she really trusted him and it really pains me to see her this way because she is an amazing girl and doesn't deserve to feel like this :(. Yesterday I asked her if she wanted to talk about it and she said yes so we went into a spot in the woods where we used to hang out a lot when we were kids and I hugged her and told her not to be sad because I really hate seeing her sad. I held her until she stopped crying and then she told me all about it and then cried again and I held her again until she stopped and then walked her home. Man, she really doesn't deserve this she's a pretty, nice, and just all around amazing girl and I really want her to be happy. Sorry it's long but I appreciate it if you read this whole thing and if you want me to answer your question I will :)
2
0