I've waited too long to have a girlfriend and now I can't connect with women?

I am now at the ripe age of 27 freaking years old and now I kinda have it gradually in my mind that I won't connect with a female ever. Most my friends are younger than me and are all married, dating, engaged. It's interesting because 10 years ago I thought my life would be different. But I know I messed up. I am not really an​ initiator when it comes to meeting women and talking. Im slowly starting to change. I feel it is too late to find someone to get to know. I don't look at meeting new people, women the same as before. I know the issue is my mental game. I've been told I'm attractive etc. But at this point in the game mentally I don't know where to start with women. I haven't " clicked" with that someone. If I do talk with women they are friendly but have a hard time taking it further. Where do I go from here?
1
1