I have a crush on an older boy but I'm not his type. I'm not sure what to do... can someone help me?

Anonymous
I've had a crush on this boy since 5th grade (his 7th) but I find it extremely difficult to talk to him. He doesn't ever start conversation nor seeks attention but his aura makes people attracted to him. He s popular, smart, well built, into music and theater, confident, and secretly nerdy. We're in pep band together and took a class trip not to long ago. The whole day we hung out and we talked the whole way home. In the beginning our conversation consisted of music and his nerdy books but gradually evolved into us answering sexual questions about preferences (etc). Normally this conversation would've been weird and uncomfortable especially for to band kids but between us it was very casual. This day had turned my little crush into more of an infatuation. We haven't talked much afterwards other than a few short conversations on snapchat. Only my closest friends know I like him, some of which think I should just get over him. Recently I found out that he's into short, tan, athletic blondes with big butts, where I on the other hand am a fair 5'8 brunette. I run XC and have a tones hourglass figure. Another factor that makes me nervous is that he's graduating next year... I feel that he'd go after my sister (his age) rather than me because she's more "his type", although she doesn't like him like that. I'm not sure what I'm getting at but anything would honestly help. thanks:)
I have a crush on an older boy but I'm not his type. I'm not sure what to do... can someone help me?
Add Opinion