Why do women always go on a rampage whenever they hear guys complain over the fact that they're always expected to pay for everything during a date?

CasaNorba
I been noticing this for quite a while now, both here in this site and many others.

for example not gonna say any names but I remember a while back I locked horns with a user here in an argument about women always expecting the guy to pay for everything during a date like it has always been traditional stated in our society. along the argument another user barged in furiously and tried everything possible to prove me wrong, she sounded just like a soldier in combat willing to take a bullet for his nation at any giving moment. she went as far as trying to feed me some bullshit statistics along with some of her personal experience which IMHO sounded totally made up by her for almost an hour straight and then tries to end the argument in a hostile manner when I adamantly refuse to believe her.

so my question is simple, why does it upset women so much whenever a man refuses to date for the fact that he doesn't want to end up in a trap where he will end up paying for everything? like seriously the guy paying for everything has always been our traditional so why does women (some not all) get so enraged whenever a guy brings this up? what exactly does dating do for them that they gotta try so damn hard to deny a traditional role that's been condone for such a while? how bad of an ego boost do women actually get from dating that they feel like they have to defend this bullshit with all their life?
3
6