I don't think I've ever made it this far... is it going well? How can I transition this into a real-life date?

How can I move this conversation off tinder casually and ask her out with no awkwardness? (Looking to do facebook since i dont currently have cell coverage) More importantly, is the time right? It's been about 7 days talking back and forth and I feel like it's going well up to this point, and I don't want to wait too long to make a move. The attached screenshot is where things were left last night. I wasn't sure what to say without ruining my perceived progress with this girl. Any input at all would be awesome!
I don't think I've ever made it this far...is it going well? How can I transition this into a real-life date?

+1 y
I was thinking about saying something like "I'd go on a day trip with you!" Or "a day trip sounds amazing right now."
1
0